To be a Christian community, learning together to live life as God intended, offering hope for the world.
Araluen Christian College partners with families, guiding each child’s journey of living and learning, providing hope in Christ for their future.
This is how we fulfil our mission…
The Araluen College community
Our community is founded on the following principles:
- All people are of value and created equal in the sight of God.
- Parental involvement is valued and is essential in the development and sustaining of the College community.
- Educational programs provide for the development of the whole person – intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
- Children feel safe and are likely to reach their potential when encouraged in a caring, Christian environment.
- All parents, staff and students are expected to support these principles and the College ethos which upholds them.
To have a community where:
- Jesus is the head.
- Everyone strives for excellence in all areas of educational achievement.
- Each member of the College community is challenged to reach his/her God-given potential.
- Personal acceptance and inclusion of each individual is clearly and consistently conveyed to everyone: students, staff and parents.
- Relationships are based on Jesus’ example of love, acceptance and servant leadership.
- Proper authority is exercised and respected as it is based on justice and fairness for all.
- Students take ownership of their choices and abide by the Student Code of Conduct.
- Response to student behaviour is appropriate and consistent and consequences are just, progressive and predictable.
- Students grow to become responsible, respectful, generous and reliable young people who have a sense of pride in our College community.
Education for life
We all face choices. Some choices are easy to make. Other choices can affect the rest of our lives – or the lives of our children.
At Araluen Christian College, we believe that one of the most important choices parents face today is where to educate their children. As parents, you look for a quality education with high academic standards and one which instils the values you believe are important for your children.
We believe that it is possible to combine a quality academic education and a commitment to Christian values. At Araluen Christian College, we integrate both these perspectives in an affordable educational experience, equipping your children for life.