Students will be enrolled into the College in the following order of preference:
- Children of members of NT Christian Schools
- Children of families with siblings currently enrolled at the school
- Children of families who are members of a Christian Church
- Other children
Once you decide you would like to seek a place for your child/children at Araluen Christian College, you need to complete and return all necessary paperwork, then an appointment for an interview with the principal will be arranged. The child/children for whom you are seeking a place, need to attend.
At this interview we will discuss each child's academic progress, behaviour, social development and general interests. The child/children will be invited to be part of this discussion and respond to questions asked. This is all done in a non-threatening way.
If there are issues that need to be discussed without the child/children being present, this can be arranged.
Please note that interviews for students on a waiting list will only be made when a place appears likely.
After the interview a decision will be made at College level regarding your application for enrolment. You will receive a letter confirming whether or not your child/children can be accommodated.
Enrolment Application Fee
- New Students: A once off $100 application fee (non refundable) per family is payable with the submission of enrolment forms and request for interview.
- To finalise acceptance of a place that has been offered, the $150 holding fee per family must be paid. This will be refunded when the family leaves the school, once all text books and library resources are returned, there are no outstanding accounts and notice of ten weeks, term time has been given of their departure from the college. The holding fee is payable in order to confirm and hold the place for the new student and to continue with the enrolment procedure.